闲情听茶 发表于 2010-12-2 01:02

In My Secret Life

本帖最后由 闲情听茶 于 2010-12-2 01:05 编辑

http://file.u148.net/attachments/audio/fire/13/3inmysecretlife.mp3

Leonard Cohen (莱昂纳德·科恩):1934年生,飘泊在现代都市的游吟诗人,来自寒冷然而富有浓厚欧洲气息的加拿大小城蒙特利尔,英国文学是他的专业。早年以诗歌和小说在文坛成名,小说《美丽失落者》被评论家誉为60年代的经典之作。很偶然的机缘将他带入民谣流域,在Judy Collins的帮助下,将他的诗作配上简单的和弦,开始游吟生涯。他先后出版了《莱昂纳德·科恩之歌(The Songs of Leonard Cohen)》和《来自一个房间的歌(Songs from a Room)》等专辑。

歌词In My Secret Life
Leonard Cohen

In My Secret LifeIn My Secret Life In My Secret Life In My Secret Life I saw you this morning   You were moving so fastCan't seem to loosen my grip on the past And I miss you so much There's no one in sight And we're still making love In My Secret Life In My Secret life I smile when I'm angryI cheat and I lieI do what I have to doTo get byBut I know what is wrongAnd I konw what is rightAnd I'd die for the truthIn My Secret LifeIn My Secret LifeHold on Hold on my brotherMy sister hold on tightI finally got my orders I'll be marching through the morningMarching through the nightMoving cross the borders of my secret lifeLooked through the paperMakes you want to cryNobody cares if the people live or dieAnd the dealer wants you thinkingThat it's either black or whiteThank God it's not that simple in my secret lifeI bite my lip I buy what I'm toldForm the latest hit To the wisdom of old But I'm always alone And my heart is like ice And it's crowded and cold in my secret life in my secret life
页: [1]
查看完整版本: In My Secret Life